From Tribe of Pok Wiki
Storing Objects[edit | edit source]
- When you butcher a carcass and if your stockpiles have space, your Pokians will automatically store the materials that spill out of the carcass.
- When you extract/harvest a resource and if your stockpiles have space, your Pokians will automatically store the materials.
- Create stockpiles near your Work Areas so Pokians don't have to travel too far to collect materials for crafting.
- You can also create stockpiles for specific purposes, like setting a wood stockpile on fire near ice to melt it and get a water source.
Hex Capacity[edit | edit source]
- Each object in the game world takes up a certain amount of space. Each hex has a maximum capacity. When placing an object on a hex exceeds that maximum capacity, the object will fall into a random adjacent hex with available capacity.
- Water is also affected by this maximum capacity limit. You can block or reduce the flow of water by placing enough objects in a hex. Keep in mind some objects decay in water, so make sure to use water-resistant objects when attempting to block water flow.
- If a hex is at maximum capacity and all surrounding hexes are also at maximum capacity, then an object will not move. You can in effect "pile up" objects in this way beyond a hex's maximum capacity.